- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
15. (1) This regulation applies where—
(a)a revocation notice is given to a permit holder by the Secretary of State in accordance with regulation 12(2), or
(b)a written notice is given to the Secretary of State by a permit holder in accordance with regulation 13(1)(a),
and that permit holder would cease to be a permit holder were the revocation notice or the written notice, as the case may be, to take effect.
(2) Where the Secretary of State has given a revocation notice in accordance with regulation 12(2), as soon as reasonably practicable after—
(a)the expiry of the period specified in regulation 16(3)(a), or
(b)the determination of the appeal, where an appeal has been made under regulation 16(1)(e) and that appeal has failed,
the Secretary of State shall advertise the availability of the unallocated leaded petrol generally.
(3) Where the Secretary of State has been given written notice in accordance with regulation 13(1)(a), as soon as reasonably practicable the Secretary of State shall advertise the availability of the unallocated leaded petrol generally.
(4) Where an application for a leaded petrol permit in respect of the unallocated leaded petrol is made under this regulation, the application shall be made in accordance with regulation 10.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: