- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
10.—(1) A designated system shall, on being declared to be a designated system, provide to the designating authority in writing a list of its participants and shall give written notice to the designating authority of any amendment to the list within seven days of such amendment.
(2) The designating authority may, in writing, require a designated system to furnish to it such other information relating to that designated system as it reasonably requires for the exercise of its functions under these Regulations, within such time, in such form, at such intervals and verified in such manner as the designating authority may specify.
(3) When a designated system amends, revokes or adds to its rules or its guidance, it shall within fourteen days give written notice to the designating authority of the amendment, revocation or addition.
(4) A designated system shall give the designating authority at least fourteen days' written notice of any proposal to amend, revoke or add to its default arrangements.
(5) Nothing in this regulation shall require a designated system to give any notice or furnish any information to the Financial Services Authority which it has given or furnished to the Authority pursuant to any requirement imposed by or under section 41 of the 1986 Act (notification requirements) or any other enactment.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: