- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
3. (1) The Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) (Direct Marketing) Regulations 1998(1) are hereby revoked.
(2) Until the coming into force of paragraph (1) on 1st March 2000 and the revocation thereby of the said Regulations of 1998, those Regulations shall have effect subject to the amendment set out in Part I of Schedule 1.
(3) The amendments set out in Part II of Schedule 1 shall have effect.
(4) To the extent that any term in a contract between–
(a)a subscriber to, and the provider of, publicly available telecommunications services, or
(b)such a provider and a telecommunications network provider,
would be inconsistent with a requirement of these Regulations, that term shall be void.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: