- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5. (1) The authority shall not confirm an order which they have made unless they have first considered any objections and representations duly made in respect of it and not withdrawn.
(2) An authority may confirm an order with or without modification.
(3) Where an order is confirmed it shall be endorsed to that effect, and the endorsement shall also indicate—
(a)that the order was confirmed with modifications or without modification, as the case may be; and
(b)the date on which it was confirmed.
(4) Where an order is confirmed with modifications, the modifications shall be indicated in the order by distinctive type or other means.