- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5. (1) The authority shall not confirm an order which they have made unless they have first considered any objections and representations duly made in respect of it and not withdrawn.
(2) An authority may confirm an order with or without modification.
(3) Where an order is confirmed it shall be endorsed to that effect, and the endorsement shall also indicate—
(a)that the order was confirmed with modifications or without modification, as the case may be; and
(b)the date on which it was confirmed.
(4) Where an order is confirmed with modifications, the modifications shall be indicated in the order by distinctive type or other means.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: