- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Scotland Act 1998 (Consequential Modifications) (No.2) Order 1999.
(2) Subject to paragraph (3), this Order shall come into force on the principal appointed day(1)
(3) The following provisions of this Order shall come into force immediately before the principal appointed day–
(a)paragraph 19(3) of Part I of Schedule 2;
(b)paragraph 52(2) of Part I of Schedule 2;
(c)paragraph 108(4) of Part I of Schedule 2;
(d)paragraph 131(5) of Part I of Schedule 2; and
(e)paragraph 166(5) of Part II of Schedule 2.
(4) In this Order “the 1998 Act” means the Scotland Act 1998.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: