- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Schedule shall apply to the Committee of Investigation for Great Britain and the Consumers' Committee for Great Britain.
(2) In this Schedule–
“the 1958 Act” means the Agricultural Marketing Act 1958(1);
“the Committee” means the Consumers' Committee for Great Britain or, as the case may be, the Committee of Investigation for Great Britain.
2. (1) Any function which is exercisable in relation to the Committee by the Secretary of State for Scotland acting alone shall instead be exercisable by the Scottish Ministers.
(2) Any function which is–
(a)specifically exercisable in relation to the Committee; and
(b)exercisable by the Secretary of State concerned with agriculture in Scotland acting jointly with other Ministers of the Crown,
shall instead be exercisable by the Scottish Ministers and those other Ministers acting jointly.
(3) This paragraph does not apply to any function to which paragraph 3 applies.
3. (1) This paragraph applies to the function of making regulations under section 19(5) of the 1958 Act and to functions of making orders under section 19(6) or (7) of that Act.
(2) The Secretary of State concerned with agriculture in Scotland is to cease to be among the Ministers who, acting jointly, may exercise any function to which this paragraph applies.
(3) Any function to which this paragraph applies shall be exercisable only with the consent of the Scottish Ministers, and section 88(2) of the Act shall not apply in relation to any such function.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: