- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. This Order may be cited as the North and West Salmon Fishery District Designation Order 1999 and shall come in to force on 29th May 1999.
2.—(1) The area described in Schedule 1 to this Order is designated as a salmon fishery district to be known as the North and West Salmon Fishery District.
(2) The existing Salmon Fishery Districts of Hope and Polla, Grudie or Dionard, Inchard, Laxford, Inver and Kirkaig, being superseded by the district designated by this Order, are abolished.
3. The regulations specified into Schedule 2 to this Order shall apply to the district designated by article 2 above.
4.—(1) The annual close time for the North and West Salmon Fishery District shall be the period from the 27th August to 10th February, both dates inclusive, in each year.
(2) The period, within that annual close time, when it is permitted to fish for and take salmon by rod and line in North and West Salmon Fishery District shall be, in respect of each part of that District described in column 1 of Schedule 3 to this Order, the period shown opposite the entry for each such part in column 2 of that Schedule.
G M Thomson
Assistant Secretary, Scottish Office
13th May 1999