- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
12. (1) Before approving a specification under regulation 4 or under Schedule 2, the regulator shall consult–
(a)every water undertaker;
(b)such trade associations as he considers appropriate; and
(c)such organisations appearing to him to be concerned with the interests of water users as he considers appropriate.
(2) Where the regulator approves a specification under regulation 4 or under Schedule 2, he shall give notice of the approval to all persons who were consulted under paragraph (1) and shall publish it in such manner as he considers appropriate.
(3) Where the water undertaker approves a method of installation under regulation 4, the undertaker shall give notice of the approval to the regulator and shall publish it in such manner as the undertaker considers appropriate.
(4) This regulation applies to the revocation or modification of an approval as it applies to the giving of that approval.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: