- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
3. (1) This article applies to the following enactments—
(a)a provision of the Act brought into force pursuant to article 2(a); and
(b)a provision of another Act, as amended, inserted or replaced by a provision of the Act brought into force pursuant to article 2(b).
(2) Where an enactment to which this article applies refers to arrangements made under section 28C of the 1977 Act or to arrangements made under section 17C of the 1978 Act (however that reference is worded), such a reference is to be taken as referring only to a pilot scheme under Part I of the Act under which personal medical services are to be provided, and the purpose of bringing the provision of the Act in question into force is limited accordingly.
(3) Where an enactment falling within paragraph (1)(b) would refer to “personal dental services” if the provision of the Act effecting the amendment, insertion or replacement were fully in force, that provision of the Act is brought into force pursuant to article 2(b) only so far as to effect the amendment, insertion or replacement with the omission of the reference to personal dental services; and the purpose of bringing that provision of the Act into force is limited accordingly.
(4) Provisions of the Act brought into force for the limited purpose referred to in paragraph (3) are marked with an asterisk in Schedule 2.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: