- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
7. (1) Schedule 3 (modifications of rules where polls are combined under section 36(3), (3AB) or (3AC) of the Representation of the People Act 1983) to the 1986 Rules shall be amended as follows.
(2) In the heading to that Schedule, for the words from “SECTION” to “REPRESENTATION”, there shall be substituted “SECTION 36(3), (3AB) or (3AC) OF THE REPRESENTATION”.
(3) In the notice required to be exhibited under rule 23(5), as substituted by paragraph 4 of Schedule 3, for the word “district” there shall be substituted “principal area”.
(4) In the modifications made by paragraph 20(a) of Schedule 3, after the word “*district” there shall be inserted “/*county/*county borough”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: