- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
9. (1) Section 12 of the Broadcasting Act 1996 (conditions attached to multiplex licence) is amended as follows.
(2) In subsection (1)(c), after “section 18” there is inserted “or by an EEA broadcaster”.
(3) In subsection (1)(d), after “section 25” there is inserted “or by an EEA broadcaster”.
(4) After subsection (3) there is inserted—
“(3A) In subsection (1)(c) and (d) “EEA broadcaster” means a person who for the purposes of Council Directive 89/552/EEC is under the jurisdiction of an EEA State other than the United Kingdom.”