- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
9. (1) Section 12 of the Broadcasting Act 1996 (conditions attached to multiplex licence) is amended as follows.
(2) In subsection (1)(c), after “section 18” there is inserted “or by an EEA broadcaster”.
(3) In subsection (1)(d), after “section 25” there is inserted “or by an EEA broadcaster”.
(4) After subsection (3) there is inserted—
“(3A) In subsection (1)(c) and (d) “EEA broadcaster” means a person who for the purposes of Council Directive 89/552/EEC is under the jurisdiction of an EEA State other than the United Kingdom.”
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: