- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Act of Sederunt may be cited as the Act o.f Sederunt (Fees of Sheriff Officers) 1998 and shall come into force on 1st January 1999.
(2) This Act of Sederunt shall be inserted in the Books of Sederunt.
2. (1) Subject to sub-paragraph (2) below, the Table of Fees in the Schedule to this Act of Sederunt shall be substituted for the Table in Schedule 1 to the Act of Sederunt (Fees of Sheriff Officers) 1994(1) and shall apply to work carried out by a sheriff officer on or after the date on which this Act of Sederunt comes into force.
(2) Sub-paragraph (i) above does not affect the fees payable as respects any work so carried out before the date mentioned in that sub-paragraph.
Rodger of Earlsferry
Lord President I.P.D.
22nd October 1998
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: