- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
6.—(1) In the entry “Chairman or Vice-Chairman of the Advisory Committee on Distinction Awards”, for “Vice-Chairman” there shall be substituted “Medical Director”.
(2) In the entry “Chairman of the Economic and Social Research Council”, after “Chairman” there shall be inserted “Deputy Chairman or Chief Executive”.
(3) In the entry “Chairman or Deputy Chairman of the General Consumer Council for Northern Ireland”, the words “or Deputy Chairman” shall be omitted.
(4) In the entry “Chairman of the Livestock Marketing Commission for Northern Ireland”, for “Marketing” there shall be substituted “and Meat”.
(5) In the entry “Chairman of any of the National Boards for Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting constituted under section 5 of the Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Act 1979”, there shall be inserted at the end “or any member of any of those Boards appointed at a salary”.
(6) In the entry “Chairman or non-executive member of a National Health Service trust established under the National Health Service and Community Care Act 1990 or the National Health Service (Scotland) Act 1978”, for “non-executive member” there shall be substituted “non-executive director”.
(7) In the entry “Chairman of the Natural Environment Research Council”, after “Chairman” there shall be inserted “Deputy Chairman or Chief Executive”.
(8) For the entry “Member of a panel of chairmen of industrial tribunals established under Article 30 of the Industrial Training (Northern Ireland) Order 1984” there shall be substituted the following entry:—
Member of a panel of persons appointed to act as chairmen or other members of industrial tribunals in Northern Ireland.
(9) In the entry “Rent officer or deputy rent officer appointed in pursuance of a scheme under section 63 of the Rent Act 1977”, the words “or deputy rent officer” shall be omitted.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.