- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
26.—(1) The appropriate Agency shall maintain and make available in accordance with this regulation a register relating to the producers and schemes registered with it in accordance with regulations 5 to 16 and containing—
(a)the information relating to producer registration prescribed in paragraph 1 of Schedule 7; and
(b)the information relating to registration of schemes prescribed in paragraph 2 of Schedule 7.
(2) The appropriate Agency shall—
(a)secure that the register is open for inspection at its principal office by members of the public free of charge at all reasonable hours; and
(b)permit members of the public to obtain copies of entries in the register on payment of reasonable charges.
(3) The register may be kept in any form but shall be indexed and arranged so that members of the public can readily trace information contained in it.
(4) An appropriate Agency shall amend the relevant entry in the register to record any change to the information entered and shall note the date on which the amendment is made.
(5) Nothing in this regulation shall require a register maintained by an appropriate Agency to contain information relating to, or to anything which is the subject-matter of, any criminal proceedings (including prospective proceedings) at any time before those proceedings are finally disposed of.
(6) Nothing in this regulation shall require a register maintained by an appropriate Agency to contain any information which has been superseded by later information after 4 years have elapsed from that later information being entered in the register.