- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
The particulars referred to in regulation 7(1) are:—
1. Name, address and telephone number of the diving contractor.
2. Legal status of the diving contractor (for example: limited company, partnership, sole proprietor).
3. Name, address and telephone number (where different from 1) of the person to be contacted, in case of need, by the Executive.
4. The signature and full name of the person supplying the particulars.
5. The date upon which the particulars are supplied.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: