- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
Form of petition to High Court of Justiciary for suspension of sentence where intimation of intention to appeal lodged
UNTO THE RIGHT HONOURABLE THE LORD JUSTICE GENERAL, LORD JUSTICE CLERK and LORDS COMMISSIONERS OF JUSTICIARY
[or Prisoner in the Prison of (place)]
section 121A of the Criminal Procedure (Scotland) Act 1995
1. That on (date) the petitioner was convicted in the High Court of Justiciary [or sheriff court] at (place) of (specify offence) and was sentenced to (specify relevant sentence).
2. That on (date) the petitioner lodged with the Clerk of Justiciary an intimation of intention to appeal under section 109(1) of the Criminal Procedure (Scotland) Act 1995.
3. That (state facts relevant to application).
4. That the applicant has served a copy of this application on the Crown Agent.
MAY IT THEREFORE please your Lordships under section 121A of the Criminal Procedure (Scotland) Act 1995 to suspend ad interim the sentence.
ACCORDING TO JUSTICE, etc.
[Solicitor for petitioner]
(Address and telephone number of solicitor)
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: