- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. This Order may be cited as the Merchant Shipping (Salvage Convention) (Jersey) Order 1997 and shall come into force on 22nd August 1997.
2. Sections 224 and 255 of, and Schedule 11 to, the Merchant Shipping Act 1995 shall extend to the Bailiwick of Jersey subject to the exceptions, adaptations and modifications set out in the Schedule to this Order.
3. Nothing in this Order shall affect any rights or liabilities arising out of any salvage operations started or other acts done before the coming into force of this Order.
4. In the Schedule to this Order, “Jersey” means the Bailiwick of Jersey.
N. H. Nicholls
Clerk of the Privy Council
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: