- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. A taxi.
2. A vehicle in use for the purpose of transacting business with any person either residing in a Palace or Park or using land therein under licence from the Secretary of State.
3. A vehicle in use for the purpose of the repair or removal of any other vehicle which is broken down in a Park.
1. On the Park roads in Bushy Park, Greenwich Park, Hyde Park (except for the Serpentine Road), The Regent’s Park, Richmond Park and St. James’s and The Green Parks, at a speed not exceeding 30 m.p.h.
2. On the Serpentine Road in Hyde Park, and on the Park road from Kingston Gate leading to the Home Park Golf Club in Hampton Court Park, at a speed not exceeding 15 m.p.h.
3. On any Park road (other than one mentioned in paragraphs 1 or 2 above) at a speed not exceeding 10 m.p.h.