- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
14. (1) In consequence of the above regulations, the 1992 Act is amended in accordance with the following provisions of this regulation.
(2) In section 1(2) paragraph (b) and the word “and” immediately preceding it are omitted.
(3) In section 1(4) “, subject to subsection (6) below,” is omitted.
(4) In section 7(1)(a) “or” is omitted.
(5) At the end of section 7(1) there is inserted
the cancellation of a timeshare credit agreement by virtue of section 6A of this Act.”
(6) In section 7(2)(a), after “notice” there is inserted “or the cancellation of the timeshare credit agreement by virtue of section 6A of this Act (as the case may be)”.
(7) In section 10 for “The Schedule” there is substituted “Schedule 2”.
(8) In section 11(1) for “the Schedule” there is substituted “Schedule 2”.
(9) In section 12(2) for “2” there is substituted “1A”.
(10) Subsection (5) of section 12 shall cease to have effect.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: