- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
6.—(1) In section 4 of the Dyfed Act 1987 (interpretation of Part II), after the definition of “the bridge” insert the following definition—
““the county council” means the Pembrokeshire County Council;”.
(2) In section 14(9) of that Act (revision of tolls)—
(a)in paragraph (a) omit “and if paragraph (b) applies shall,”; and
(b)omit paragraphs (b) and (c).
(3) In section 31(5)(b) of that Act (prohibition of parking or camping on highway verges etc), for “every district council in whose district the road or land is situated” substitute “the county council”.
(4) In section 32(3)(c)(ii) of that Act (prohibition of parking of goods vehicles in front gardens), omit “and, if the county council are not the highway authority or if the street is not a highway, the county council”.
(5) In section 44(11) of that Act (touting, hawking, photographing, etc.), for “county council” substitute “Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority and references to “local authority” in Part IX shall accordingly be construed as including that Authority.”.
(6) In section 48 of that Act (oil-burning equipment)—
(a)in subsection (5)(a) omit “after consultation with the county council,”;
(b)in subsection (6)(a) omit “and the county council”; and
(c)in subsection (6)(b) for “the district council and the county” substitute “and the”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.