- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
11.—(1) Tests of gas by gas examiners for the purpose of ascertaining whether a public gas transporter is complying with regulation 9(1) above shall be carried out at such places or premises as the Director may direct.
(2) A public gas transporter shall provide and maintain such premises, apparatus and equipment for the purpose of carrying out those tests as the Director may direct.
(3) A public gas transporter shall take samples of gas at such places or premises, at such times and in such manner as the Director may direct and provide those samples to a gas examiner appointed under section 13(1) of the Act, at such places or premises, at such times and in such manner as the Director may direct.
12.—(1) On any occasion that a gas examiner carries out a test of—
(a)apparatus and equipment provided and maintained by a public gas transporter under regulation 6(c) above; or
(b)gas conveyed by a public gas transporter for the purpose of ascertaining whether the transporter is complying with regulation 9(1) above,
a person representing the transporter may be present so long as he does not interfere with the test.
13. Where the Director has notified a public gas transporter of the results of tests carried out by a gas examiner of apparatus and equipment provided by the transporter or of gas conveyed by the transporter, the transporter shall make the results available for inspection free of charge during normal office hours by any person at—
(i)an office reasonably accessible to the public; and
(ii)the place or premises at which any such tests were carried out.
14. Any gas examiner who is a member of the Director’s staff may enter any premises owned or occupied by a public gas transporter for the purpose of carrying out such tests as are mentioned in section 13(1) of the Act or of assisting the Director in exercising her functions under sections 12 or 13 of the Act or these Regulations.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.