- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. Where any enforcement action is taken and the authority has failed to comply with article 3, that failure shall be a ground for appeal additional to those specified in relation to the relevant type of enforcement action in —
(1) section 83(2) of the Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996 (deferred action notices and, as applied by section 84(4) of that Act, decisions to renew such a notice);
(2) section 191(1A) and (1B) of the Housing Act 1985(1) (repair notices); and
(3) section 269 (2A) of the Housing Act 1985(2) (closing and demolition orders).
Subsection (lA) of section 191 was inserted by paragraph 3 of Schedule 15 to the Housing Act 1988; and that subsection was amended and subsection (1B) was inserted by paragraph 4 of Schedule 9 to the Local Government and Housing Act 1989.
Subsection (2A) of section 269 was inserted by paragraph 17 of Schedule 9 to the Local Government and Housing Act 1989.