- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Yorkshire Regional Flood Defence Committee Order 1996 and shall come into force on 24th June 1996.
(2) In this Order “the committee” means the Yorkshire Regional Flood Defence Committee, being the regional flood defence committee established by section 14 of the Environment Act 1995 for which the councils specified in the Schedule to this Order are the constituent councils.
2. (1) The number of members to be appointed to the committee by the council or councils of any county(1) or metropolitan district specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Order shall be the number specified in the corresponding entry in column 2 of that Schedule.
(2) Where more than one council is specified in any entry in column 1 of the Schedule to this Order, any appointment made to the committee by those councils shall be made jointly.
Parliamentary Secretary Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food
18th June 1996
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: