- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Transport and Works Act 1992 (Commencement No. 6) Order 1996.
(2) In this Order “the Act” means the Transport and Works Act 1992.
2. The provisions of the Act specified in the first column of the Schedule to this Order (which relate to the matters specified in the second column of that Schedule) shall come into force on 8th July 1996.
3. The repeal of section 124 of the Transport Act 1968(1) (except as it applies in Scotland) shall not affect the validity of an Order made under that section and in force immediately before 8th July 1996.
Signed by authority of the Secretary of State for Transport
Minister of State,
Department of Transport
17th June 1996
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: