- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
8. (1) A claim for a compensatory allowance for breeding cows in respect of any Scheme year shall be lodged with the appropriate Minister on or after 1st July but not later than 6th December in the preceding calendar year.
(2) A claim for a compensatory allowance for ewes in respect of any Scheme year shall be lodged with the appropriate Minister—
(a)on or after 4th December in the preceding calendar year; but
(b)not later than 4th February in the Scheme year concerned.
(3) A claim for a compensatory allowance shall be made in such form as the appropriate Minister may reasonably require, and no person shall be entitled to make more than one such claim for breeding cows or as the case may be ewes in respect of any Scheme year, provided that where in respect of a given Scheme year a number of claims for compensatory allowances for breeding cows or as the case may be ewes are made by persons who have in respect of that year made more than one area aid application under Article 6 of Council Regulation 3508/92 but who are regarded as a single farmer within the meaning of Article 1(4) of that Council Regulation the claims concerned shall be deemed to be a single claim made by one person for the purposes of this paragraph.
(4) Where the claimant is a producer group within the meaning of point 2 of Article 1 of Council Regulation 3493/90 the claimant shall in making a claim for a compensatory allowance for ewes under this regulation observe signature formalities equivalent to those imposed by Article 2(1) of Commission Regulation 2385/91 in relation to the application referred to therein.