- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
2. (1) The Companies (Forms Amendment No. 2 and Company’s Type and Principal Business Activities) Regulations 1990(1) (“the 1990 Regulations”) are amended as follows.
(2) In regulation 2, for the words from “‘‘the VAT Trade Classification’’” to “Her Majesty’s Customs and Excise,” substitute the following—
““the Standard Industrial Classification of Economic Activities 1992” means the edition published by Her Majesty’s Stationery Office in August 1993 of the publication of that name prepared by the Central Statistical Office.”(2)
(3) For paragraph (2) of regulation 5 substitute the following paragraph—
“(2) With effect from 6th May 1996 the Standard Industrial Classification of Economic Activities 1992, with the addition of the code set out in Part II of Schedule 3 to these Regulations, is prescribed for the purposes of section 364(3).”
(4) For Part II of Schedule 3 (codes added to VAT Trade classification) substitute—
“CODE ADDED TO STANDARD INDUSTRIAL CLASSIFICATION OF ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES 1992 CLASSIFICATION
9600 RESIDENTS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: