- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. Each Tribunal shall consist of a Chairman or a Deputy Chairman and two other members.
2.—(1) The Chairman or Deputy Chairman shall be an independent person appointed by the appropriate Minister.
(2) One member shall be a person nominated by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, who shall not be a member of the State Veterinary Service nor an OVS.
(3) One member shall be a person whom the Minister considers to be representative of the interests of licensed premises.
3. Each Tribunal may be serviced by a secretary and such other staff as the Minister may appoint.
4. The terms of appointment and the remuneration of the members, secretary and other staff of a Tribunal shall be determined by the Minister.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: