- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. Each Tribunal shall consist of a Chairman or a Deputy Chairman and two other members.
2. (1) The Chairman or Deputy Chairman shall be an independent person appointed by the appropriate Minister.
(2) One member shall be a person nominated by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, who shall not be a member of the State Veterinary Service nor an OVS.
(3) One member shall be a person whom the Minister considers to be representative of the interests of licensed premises.
3. Each Tribunal may be serviced by a secretary and such other staff as the Minister may appoint.
4. The terms of appointment and the remuneration of the members, secretary and other staff of a Tribunal shall be determined by the Minister.