Revived performance rights: application to Copyright Tribunal
35. (1) An application to settle the remuneration payable in pursuance of Regulation 34 may be made to the Copyright Tribunal by the rights owner or the person claiming to be treated as having his consent.
(2) The Tribunal shall consider the matter and make such order as it may determine to be reasonable in the circumstances.
(3) Either party may subsequently apply to the Tribunal to vary the order, and the Tribunal shall consider the matter and make such order confirming or varying the original order as it may determine to be reasonable in the circumstances.
(4) An application under paragraph (3) shall not, except with the special leave of the Tribunal, be made within twelve months from the date of the original order or of the order on a previous application under that paragraph.
(5) An order under paragraph (3) has effect from the date on which it is made or such later date as may be specified by the Tribunal.