- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1.—(1) These Regulations may be cited as the Duration of Copyright and Rights in Performances Regulations 1995.
(2) These Regulations come into force on 1st January 1996.
(3) These Regulations extend to the whole of the United Kingdom.
2. In these Regulations—
“EEA state” means a state which is a contracting party to the EEA Agreement.
3. These Regulations make provision for the purpose of implementing—
(b)certain obligations of the United Kingdom created by or arising under the EEA Agreement so far as relevant to the implementation of that Directive.
4. The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988(4) is amended in accordance with the provisions of Part II of these Regulations, subject to the savings and transitional provisions in Part III of these Regulations.
O.J. No. L290, 24.11.93, p.9.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.