- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) These Regulations may be cited as the Duration of Copyright and Rights in Performances Regulations 1995.
(2) These Regulations come into force on 1st January 1996.
(3) These Regulations extend to the whole of the United Kingdom.
2. In these Regulations—
“EEA state” means a state which is a contracting party to the EEA Agreement.
3. These Regulations make provision for the purpose of implementing—
(b)certain obligations of the United Kingdom created by or arising under the EEA Agreement so far as relevant to the implementation of that Directive.
4. The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988(4) is amended in accordance with the provisions of Part II of these Regulations, subject to the savings and transitional provisions in Part III of these Regulations.
O.J. No. L290, 24.11.93, p.9.