- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Child Support Act 1995 (Commencement No. 2) Order 1995.
(2) In this Order, unless the context otherwise requires, references to sections, Schedules and paragraphs of a Schedule are references to sections of, Schedules to, and paragraphs of a Schedule to the Child Support Act 1995.
2. (1) The day appointed for the coming into force of the provisions specified in Part I of the Schedule to this Order is 18th December 1995.
(2) The day appointed for the coming into force of the provisions specified in Part II of the Schedule to this Order is 22nd January 1996.
Signed by authority of the Secretary of State for Social Security.
A. J. B. Mitchell
Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State,
Department of Social Security
15th December 1995
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: