- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
6th December 1995
Coming into force
1st January 1996
Whereas there have been passed, in the case of each of the committees for the individual counties and existing combination of counties referred to in article 2 hereof, resolutions under the provisions of provision (b) in section 2(1) of the Agricultural Wages Act 1948(1).
The Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, in exercise of the powers conferred on him by section 2(1) of the said Act and of all other powers enabling him in that behalf hereby makes the following Order:—
1. This order may be cited as the Agricultural Wages Committees (Areas) (England) Order 1995 and shall come into force on 1st January 1996.
2. Instead of the agricultural wages committees for each of the counties set out in Part I of the Schedule to this Order and for the combination of counties set out in Part II of that Schedule, there shall be established an agricultural wages committee for each of the combinations set out in Part III of that Schedule.
Parliamentary Secretary, Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food
6th December 1995
Cleveland, Durham, Northumberland and Tyne and Wear.
1. Northumberland and Tyne and Wear and Cumbria.
2. Cleveland and Durham and North Yorkshire.
(This note is not part of the Order)
This Order establishes new agricultural wages committees for the counties of Northern England. In place of the committees for Cumbria and North Yorkshire and the committee for Cleveland, Durham, Northumberland and Tyne and Wear, the following two committees are established for the following areas:—
(a)Northumberland and Tyne and Wear and Cumbria; and
(b)Cleveland and Durham and North Yorkshire.