- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. Pictograms or written indications concerning the parts of the footwear to be identified.
2. Pictograms or written indications concerning materials used in the composition of footwear.
3. Any pictogram concerning material shall appear on the label beside the pictogram of the relevant footwear part.
4. The dimensions of any pictograms must be sufficiently large to make it easy to understand the information contained therein.
5. Any written indication shall be in the English Language.