- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. Christmas decorations.
2. Detailed scale models for adult collectors.
3. Equipment intended to be used collectively in playgrounds.
4. Sports equipment.
5. Aquatic equipment intended to be used in deep water.
6. Folk dolls and decorative dolls and other similar articles for adult collectors.
7. “Professional” toys installed in public places (shopping centres, stations, etc.).
8. Puzzles with more than 500 pieces or without picture, intended for specialists.
9. Air guns and air pistols.
10. Fireworks, including percussion caps(1).
11. Slings and catapults.
12. Sets of darts with metallic points.
13. Electric ovens, irons or other functional products operated at a nominal voltage exceeding 24 volts.
14. Products containing heating elements intended for use under the supervision of an adult in a teaching context.
15. Vehicles with combustion engines.
16. Toy steam engines.
17. Bicycles designed for sport or for travel on the public highway.
18. Video toys that can be connected to a video screen, operated at a nominal voltage exceeding 24 volts.
19. Babies' dummies.
20. Faithful reproductions of real fire arms.
21. Fashion jewellery for children.