- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
3rd July 1995
Laid before Parliament
4th July 1995
Coming into force
25th July 1995
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Pensions Increase (Pension Schemes for Derek Compton Lewis) Regulations 1995, and shall come into force on 25th July 1995.
2. (1) In these Regulations—
“the 1971 Act” means the Pensions (Increase) Act 1971;
“pension” means a pension within the meaning of the 1971 Act.
(2) For the purposes of these Regulations the time when a pension “begins” is that stated in section 8(2) of the 1971 Act(3).
3. The 1971 Act shall have effect in relation to any pensions payable under the Pension Schemes for Mr Derek Compton Lewis (being schemes made under section 1 of the Superannuation Act 1972(4)) as if they were pensions specified in Part I of Schedule 2 to the 1971 Act.
Two of the Lords Commissioners of Her Majesty’s Treasury
3rd July 1995
(This note is not part of the Regulations)
These Regulations apply the provisions of the Pensions (Increase) Act 1971 to any pensions payable under the Pension Schemes for Mr Derek Compton Lewis (being superannuation schemes made under section 1 of the Superannuation Act 1972).
By virtue of article 2(1)(c) of the Transfer of Functions (Minister for the Civil Service and Treasury) Order 1981 (S.I. 1981/1670).
Section 8(2) was amended by section 1(5) of the Pensions (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1990 (c. 7).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: