- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. This Order may be cited as the Scottish Land Court (Fees) Order 1994 and shall come into force on 1st April 1994.
2.—(1) This Order shall regulate the fees payable in respect of proceedings before the Scottish Land Court.
(2) The fees regulated by this Order shall be payable to the Principal Clerk of the Scottish Land Court or any officer acting for him.
3. The fees payable in respect of the matters specified in column 1 of the Table of Fees in the Schedule to this Order shall be the fees specified in relation to those matters in column 2 of that Table (the fees formerly payable being shown in column 3 of that Table).
4. The Scottish Land Court (Fees) Order 1993(1) is hereby revoked.
Fraser of Carmyllie
Minister of State, Scottish Office
St Andrew’s House,
24th February 1994
T J R Wood
Two of the Lords Commissioners of Her Majesty’s Treasury
1st March 1994
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.