- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
91. (1) The following provisions have effect as to compensation under regulation 25(1) (effect of special nature conservation order: decrease in value of agricultural unit).
(2) The amount of the compensation shall be the difference between the value of the interest in question and what it would have been had the order not been made.
(3) For this purpose–
(a)an interest in land shall be valued as at the time when the order is made; and
(b)where a person, by reason of his having more than one interest in land, makes more than one claim in respect of the same order, his various interests shall be valued together.
(4) Section 10 of the Land Compensation Act 1973(1) (mortgages, trusts for sale and settlements) or section 10 of the Land Compensation (Scotland) Act 1973(2) apply in relation to compensation under regulation 25(1) as in relation to compensation under Part I of that Act.
(5) For the purposes of assessing compensation under regulation 25(1), the rules set out in section 5 of the Land Compensation Act 1961(3) or section 12 of the Land Compensation (Scotland) Act 1963(4) have effect, so far as applicable and subject to any necessary modifications, as they have effect for the purpose of assessing compensation for the compulsory acquisition of an interest in land.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: