- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
17.—(1) In regulation 21(1)(b), for the word “of” there shall be substituted the word “or”.
(2) In item 4 of the Table in regulation 21(1), for the words “lamps do not apply to any such additional lamp” at the end of the entry in column 3, there shall be substituted the words “lamps and rear retro reflectors do not apply to any such additional lamp and reflecting device”.
(3) In regulation 23(2)(a)(ix), the words “Section B of” shall be omitted.
(4) In paragraph 2(c)(i)(D) of Part I of Schedule 2, for the words “large passenger-carrying vehicle” there shall be substituted the word “bus”.
(5) In paragraph 1(d) of Part I of Schedule 7, for the words “1st January 1936” in each place where they appear there shall be substituted the words “1st April 1936”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.