- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. This Order may be cited as the Patents County Court (Designation and Jurisdiction) Order 1994 and shall come into force on 11th July 1994.
2. The Central London County Court is hereby designated as a patents county court.
3. As a patents county court, the Central London County Court shall have jurisdiction, subject to article 4 below, to hear and determine any action or matter relating to patents or designs over which the High Court would have jurisdiction, together with any claims or matters ancillary to, or arising from, such proceedings.
4. The jurisdiction conferred by article 3 above shall not include jurisdiction to hear appeals from the comptroller.
5.—(1) The Edmonton County Court shall cease to be a patents county court and accordingly the Patents County Court (Designation and Jurisdiction) Order 1990(1) is hereby revoked.
(2) The patents county court at the Central London County Court shall have jurisdiction in proceedings commenced in the patents county court at the Edmonton County Court before the coming into force of this Order.
Mackay of Clashfern, C.
Dated 17th June 1994
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: