- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. This Order may be cited as the Patents County Court (Designation and Jurisdiction) Order 1994 and shall come into force on 11th July 1994.
2. The Central London County Court is hereby designated as a patents county court.
3. As a patents county court, the Central London County Court shall have jurisdiction, subject to article 4 below, to hear and determine any action or matter relating to patents or designs over which the High Court would have jurisdiction, together with any claims or matters ancillary to, or arising from, such proceedings.
4. The jurisdiction conferred by article 3 above shall not include jurisdiction to hear appeals from the comptroller.
5.—(1) The Edmonton County Court shall cease to be a patents county court and accordingly the Patents County Court (Designation and Jurisdiction) Order 1990(1) is hereby revoked.
(2) The patents county court at the Central London County Court shall have jurisdiction in proceedings commenced in the patents county court at the Edmonton County Court before the coming into force of this Order.
Mackay of Clashfern, C.
Dated 17th June 1994