- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
12. (1) This regulation shall apply in relation to any document which contains such information or particulars as are mentioned in the preceding provisions of these Regulations and which is published in accordance with them.
(2) Such a document shall state the school year to which the information or particulars contained in it relate and contain a warning that, although they were correct in relation to that year at a date specified in the document (not being earlier than six months before that of its publication), it should not be assumed that there will be no change affecting the relevant arrangements or some matter particularised—
(a)before the start of, or during, the school year in question, or
(b)in relation to subsequent school years.
(3) If it appears requisite to the governing body or, as the case may be, an authority, that a translation of such a document in a language other than English should be available, it shall be translated into that language and the translated document shall be published in such manner as appears to the governing body or authority to be appropriate.
(4) Parents shall not be charged for a copy of such a translated document if they are entitled without charge to a copy of the original document.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: