- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. This Order may be cited as the Copyright (Recording for Archives of Designated Class of Broadcasts and Cable Programmes) (Designated Bodies) Order 1993 and shall come into force on 12th February 1993.
2. Each of the bodies specified in the Schedule to this Order is designated as a body for which a recording of a broadcast or cable programme of the class designated by article 3 below, or a copy thereof, may be made for the purpose of placing the same in any archive maintained by it.
3. All broadcasts other than encrypted transmissions and all cable programmes are designated as a class for the purposes of section 75 of the Act.
4. The Copyright (Recording for Archives of Designated Class of Broadcasts and Cable Programmes) (Designated Bodies) Order 1991(1) is hereby revoked.
Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Trade and Technology,
Department of Trade and Industry
18th January 1993
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.