- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Act of Sederunt may be cited as the Act of Sederunt (Fees of Solicitors in the Sheriff Court) (Amendment and Further Provisions) 1993 and shall come into force on 1st January 1994.
(2) This Act of Sederunt shall be inserted in the Books of Sederunt.
2. (1) Subject to sub-paragraph (2), Schedule 1 to this Act of Sederunt shall apply to work done and expenses or outlays incurred on or after the date on which this Act of Sederunt comes into force.
(2) Schedule 1 to this Act of Sederunt shall not apply to fees for work done, expenses or outlays incurred or to the taxation of accounts for which the Secretary of State may make regulations under and by virtue of section 14A of the Legal Aid (Scotland) Act 1967(1) or section 33 of the Legal Aid (Scotland) Act 1986(2).
3. (1) The Acts of Sederunt specified in Schedule 2 to this Act of Sederunt are hereby revoked.
(2) Notwithstanding the revocation in sub-paragraph (1), the provisions of the Act of Sederunt (Fees of Solicitors in the Sheriff Court) 1989(3)shall continue to have effect in respect of work done and expenses or outlays incurred before the coming into force of this Act of Sederunt.
Lord President I.P.D.
3rd December 1993
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: