- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
3.—(1) Subject to rule 4, this rule applies in a case where the Board upon receiving the notice of appeal requires further particulars of the grounds on which the appellant intends to rely and of any facts and contentions relevant thereto.
(2) The Board shall within 21 days of receiving the notice of appeal send to the appellant a notice specifying the further particulars required by the Board.
(3) The appellant shall within 21 days of receiving the said notice, or within such further period as the Board may allow, send to the Board in duplicate such further particulars.
(4) Subject to the provisions of paragraph (5), the Board shall, within 21 days of receiving such further particulars, send to the Secretary—
(a)the documents specified in rule 2;
(b)a copy of the notice requiring the further particulars; and
(c)such further particulars, and any representations in writing with respect thereto that the Board may then desire to submit to the tribunal.
(5) If such further particulars are not received by the Board in due time, the documents mentioned in sub-paragraphs (a) and (b) of paragraph (4) shall be sent by the Board to the Secretary not later than—
(a)the fiftieth day after the receipt of the notice of appeal by the Board; or
(b)if the Board has allowed a further period of time for delivery of further particulars under paragraph (3), the seventh day after the expiration of that period.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: