- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. Individual serial number of the passbook.
2. A statement that the passbook has been approved by the Executive for the purpose of these Regulations.
3. Date of issue of the passbook by the approved dosimetry service.
4. The name, telephone number and mark of endorsement of the issuing approved dosimetry service.
5. The name, address, telephone and telex/fax number of the outside undertaking.
6. Full name (surname, forenames), date of birth, gender and national insurance number of the outside worker to whom the passbook has been issued.
7. Date of the last medical review of the outside worker and the relevant classification in the health record maintained under regulation 16 of the 1985 Regulations as fit, fit subject to conditions (which shall be specified and, for the purposes of these Regulations, shall include any special dose limit applicable to the outside worker) or unfit, name and signature of an authorised person and date of entry.
8. The cumulative dose assessment in mSv for the year to date for the outside worker, external (whole body, organ or tissue) and/or internal as appropriate and the date of the end of the last assessment period.
9. In respect of activities performed by the outside worker, (except where regulation 6(5) applies)—
(a)the name and address of the relevant operator;
(b)the period covered by the performance of the activities;
(c)estimated dose information, which shall be, as appropriate—
(i)an estimate of any whole body effective dose equivalent in mSv received by the outside worker;
(ii)in the event of non-uniform exposure, an estimate of the dose equivalent in mSv to organs and tissues as appropriate;
(iii)in the event of internal exposure, an estimate of the committed dose in mSv;
(d)the name and signature of the person making the entry, who shall be a person authorised by the operator to make such entries.