1. 'EEC-plant passport'.
2. An indication of the EC (Member) State code.
3. Indication of responsible official body or its distinguishing code.
4. Registration number.
5. Individual serial, week, or batch number.
6. Botanical name.
8. The distinctive marking 'ZP' for the territorial validity of the passport and, where appropriate, the name of the protected zone for which the product is qualified.
9. The distinctive marking 'RP' in case of the replacement of a plant passport and, where appropriate, the code for the originally registered business, individual or other organisation.
10. Where appropriate, the name of the country of origin or consignor country, for third country products.