Without prejudice to the plants, plant products and other objects listed in I.
1. Plants of Beta vulgaris L. intended for animal fodder or for industrial processing.
2. Soil and unsterilised waste from beet (Beta vulgaris L.).
3. Live pollen for pollination of Chaenomeles Lindl.,Cotoneaster Ehrh.,Crataegus L.,Cydonia Mill.,Eriobotrya Lindl.,Malus Mill.,Mespilus L.,Pyracantha Roem.,Pyrus L.,Sorbus L. other than Sorbus intermedia(Ehrh.) Pers. and Stranvaesia Lindl.
4. Parts of plants, other than fruit and seeds of Chaenomeles Lindl.,Cotoneaster Ehrh.,Crataegus L.,Cydonia Mill.,Eriobotrya Lindl.,Malus Mill.,Mespilus L.,Pyracantha Roem.,Pyrus L.,Sorbus L. other than Sorbus intermedia(Ehrh.) Pers. and Stranvaesia Lindl.
5. Seeds of Dolichos Jacq.,Mangifera spp.Beta vulgaris L. and Phaseolus vulgaris L.
6. Seeds and fruits (bolls) of Gossypium spp.
7. Wood where it:
(a)has been obtained in whole or part from conifers (Coniferales), other than Pinus L., originating in European third countries, and
(b)meets one of the following descriptions laid down in Annex I Part II of Regulation (EEC) No.2658/87
|Pallets and box pallets (CN code ex441520) are also exempted where they satisfy the standards set up for 'UIC-Pallets' and are marked accordingly.|
|4401 10||Fuel wood, in logs, in billets, in twigs, in faggots or in similar forms|
|4401 21||Wood in chips or particles|
|ex 4401 30||Wood waste and scrap, not agglomerated in logs, briquettes, pellets or similar forms|
Wood in the rough, whether or not stripped of bark or sapwood, or roughly squared:
|ex 4404 10||Split poles: piles, pickets and stakes of wood, pointed but not sawn lengthwise:|
Railway or tramway sleepers (cross-ties):
|ex 4407 10||Wood sawn or chipped lengthwise, sliced or peeled, not planed, sanded or finger-jointed, of a thickness exceeding 6mm in particular, beams, planks, flitches, boards, laths|
|4415 10||Packing cases, crates and drums|
|4415 20||Pallets, box pallets and other load boards|
Pallets and box pallets (CN code ex 4415 20) are also exempted where they satisfy the standards set up for “UIC-Pallets”and are marked accordingly.
8. Parts of plants of Persea americana P. Mill., and Eucalyptus L'Herit.