- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. Waste from a hereditament or premises exempted from localnon-domestic rating by virtue of—
2. Waste from premises occupied by a charity and wholly or mainly used for charitable purposes.
3. Waste from any land belonging to or used in connection with domestic property, a caravan or a residential home.
4. Waste from a private garage which either has a floor area of 25 square metres or less or is used wholly or mainly for the accommodation of a private motor vehicle.
5. Waste from private storage premises used wholly or mainly for the storage of articles of domestic use.
6. Waste from a moored vessel used wholly for the purposes of living accommodation.
7. Waste from a camp site.
8. Waste from a prison or other penal institution.
9. Waste from a hall or other premises used wholly or mainly for public meetings.
10. Waste from a royal palace.
11. Waste arising from the discharge by a local authority of its duty under section 89(2).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: