- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. Waste from a hereditament or premises exempted from localnon-domestic rating by virtue of—
2. Waste from premises occupied by a charity and wholly or mainly used for charitable purposes.
3. Waste from any land belonging to or used in connection with domestic property, a caravan or a residential home.
4. Waste from a private garage which either has a floor area of 25 square metres or less or is used wholly or mainly for the accommodation of a private motor vehicle.
5. Waste from private storage premises used wholly or mainly for the storage of articles of domestic use.
6. Waste from a moored vessel used wholly for the purposes of living accommodation.
7. Waste from a camp site.
8. Waste from a prison or other penal institution.
9. Waste from a hall or other premises used wholly or mainly for public meetings.
10. Waste from a royal palace.
11. Waste arising from the discharge by a local authority of its duty under section 89(2).