- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
3. (1) Subject to paragraphs (2) to (4) below, this Order extends to England and Wales only.
(2) So far as relating to the following provisions of the 1991 Act, namely—
(a)sections 16, 17(1) and (2) and 24; and
(b)Schedule 3, paragraph 6 of Schedule 6, paragraph 5 of Schedule 8, paragraph 15 of Schedule 11 and, so far as relating to the Social Work (Scotland) Act 1968(1), Schedule 13,
this Order also extends to Scotland.
(3) So far as relating to section 23(2), and to Schedule 13 in so far as it relates to the Criminal Procedure (Scotland) Act 1975(2), this Order extends to Scotland only.
(4) So far as relating to the following provisions of the 1991 Act, namely, section 16, Schedule 3, paragraph 16 of Schedule 11 and, so far as relating to the Social Work (Scotland) Act 1968, Schedule 13, this Order also extends to Northern Ireland.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: