- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
16. (1) The Executive shall maintain a register of notifications to which regulation 8(3) or 9(5) relate (for which the consent of the Executive is required) and that register shall be open to inspection by members of the public at any reasonable time.
(2) The register referred to in paragraph (1) shall contain in relation to each such notification—
(a)such of the information referred to in regulation 15(3) as has not been withheld in accordance with paragraph (4) of that regulation; and
(b)a statement as to whether or not the consent of the Executive has been granted.
(3) The information referred to in sub-paragraph (a) of paragraph (2) shall be entered in the register within 14 days of its receipt by the Executive and the information referred to in sub-paragraph (b) of that paragraph within 14 days of the decision whether to grant the consent or not having been made, except that where the notifier has requested that certain information specified in regulation 15(3) be withheld in accordance with regulation 15(4), that information shall only be entered in the register not less that 14 days but not more than 28 days after the Executive has made a decision not to withhold that information.
(4) Copies of the register shall be maintained at—
(a)the area office of the Executive in whose area the notifier is situated; and
(b)Baynards House, 1, Chepstow Place, Westbourne Grove, London W2 4TF, and
(c)Magdalen House, Stanley Precinct, Bootle, Merseyside, L20 3QZ.