- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
7. (1) The Society shall not use upon Railway No. 2 any engine, carriage or truck bringing any weight upon the rails by any one pair of wheels exceeding such weight as the Secretary of State may allow.
(2) The Society shall not run any train or engine upon any part of Railway No. 2 at a rate of speed exceeding at any time that fixed by the Secretary of State for such part.
(3) No part of Railway No. 2 shall be used for the conveyance of passengers without the permission in writing of the Secretary of State and the Society shall comply with the conditions (if any) which the Secretary of State may from time to time prescribe for the safety of persons using Railway No. 2.
(4) If the Society act in contravention of any of the provisions of this article they shall for each offence be liable on summary conviction to a penalty not exceeding level 2 on the standard scale.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: