- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Milford Port Health Authority Order 1991 and shall come into force on 10th January 1992.
(2) In this Order, unless the context otherwise requires—
“the Act” means the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984;
“the Port of Milford” means the port of that name established for the purposes of the enactments relating to Customs and Excise;
“the joint board” means the joint board established by virtue of article 2; and other expressions have the same meanings as in the Act.
(3) The riparian authorities specified for the purposes of this Order are Preseli Pembrokeshire District Council and South Pembrokeshire District Council.
(4) In this Order, unless the context otherwise requires, any reference to an article or to a Schedule shall be construed as a reference to an article in this Order, or to a Schedule hereto.